Warattaya Nilkuha - Jooi
Her debut in TV was in 2002, for Channel 5 in a series by the title "Kassatriva".
Besides her indubitable beauty, Jooi voice is the secret weapon of her acting performances.
In 2006 her voice gained Jooi the role of dubbing the 3d animation movie Khan Kluay, that achieved international success thanking overall the USA release under the title "The Blue Elephant". The plot of the film, based on "Chao Praya Prab Hongsawadee" by Ariya Jintapanichkarn, takes place during Ayutthaya-era, in Siam, and is about a Thai elephant who wanders away from his mother and eventually becomes the war elephant for King Naresuan.
Jooi posses a Bachelor Degree in Political Science from Thammasat University.
- Kassatriya (Ch.5, 2003)
- Maharaj Koo Pandin (Ch.5, 2003)
- Nang Fah Duern Din (Ch.7, 2004)
- Ta Lad Nam Dum Nern Rak (Ch.7, 2005)
- Nung Ta Wan Pan Dao (Ch.7, 2005)
- Rak Tid Lob (Ch.7, 2006)
- Talay Jai (Ch.7, 2006)
- Sainam Sam Cheewit (Ch.7, 2006)
- Fah Mee Tawan Hua Jai Chun Me Ter (Ch.7, 2007)
- Wiwa Olaewang (Ch.7, 2007)
- Poot Sao Prao Saneh (Ch.7, 2007)
- Poot Mae Nam Khong (Ch.7, 2008)
- Montra Haeng Ruk (Ch.7, 2008/2009)
- Anuparb Por Khun Ramkhamheng (Ch.7, 2008)
- Nang Greed (Ch.7, 2009)
- Rahut Logan (Ch.7, 2009)
- Sao Chai Hi-Tech (Ch.7, 2010)
- Mon Ruk Mae Nam Moon (Ch.7, 2011)
- Buang Wan Wan (Ch.5 2013)
- Samee Tee Tra 2014 (CH.3 2014)
- Fun Fueng 2014 (ONE HD/2014)
- Kam Lai Mas (Ch.3/2016)
- Game Maya (ONE/Upcoming)
- Khan Kluay voice of Chaba Kaew (May 18th, 2006)
- Guan Meun Ho (2010) as Goy